Used 2010 Nissan Versa 1.6 Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Versa - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa model:

WAS a good car, we thought!
By stallworthonline

2010 Nissan Versa 1.6 Base 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We bought this car about 2 months ago with 4200 miles on it. It was a dealership beater car for them. The car now has 8500 miles on it and it's now in the shop having the engine replaced. As soon as we got the car, I realized the number of RPM the engine turned so I chose to switch to full synthetic Mobil1 5/30. After 2900 miles, my roommate came home and explained to me the car was ticking. I pulled the oil stick to reveal a clean stick, NO oil. Now, after 2 weeks and a new engine, I'm still in a rental car because they can't get the new engine to run right either. Hope its fixed soon. Awesome gas mileage and comfortable. PLEASE LASSIE COME HOME. Hope no more problems after this!

No features in this car! LOL. Just a steering wheel and seats with a peppy little engine! Love it!

Hopefully by my failing engine being returned to Nissan, they can figure out what went wrong and correct the problem for other engines in the future.

New to Nissan
By Carla

2010 Nissan Versa 1.6 Base 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've had my new car a week now and so far I love it. I put a lot of miles in every week and find this car very comfortable and am getting the 34 mpg hwy. Woo Hoo! Lots of interior room - I didn't have a lot of money to spend so got the basics - wish I would have got power locks - there is no key for passenger side so lots of reaching across to lock and unlock doors. Otherwise it's a 10!

gas mileage, roomy interior

put a key in passenger door

Zippity Dooooo!
By WilmaFlinstone

2010 Nissan Versa 1.6 Base 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Love this car and being able to put the money on the table and drive it off the lot (to quote Boz Scaggs)! Paid cash-and after a minimum amount of discussion got the vehicle for under $10,000.The car is quite basic-made the dealer put in a radio/cd as it had nothing(got a nice Pioneer) manual windows, locks,etc. but we don't care - awesome trunk-huge and the car hits 60 mph quickly! Also, saving a bundle on gas(commute 70 miles/day). Yeehaw- gotta love this Flintstones mobile!

Everything is fantastico!

Make the radio a standard feature in the base model.