2009 Nissan Versa Consumer Review: y'all come on now

2009 Nissan Versa - Consumer Review

y'all come on now
By worldismine on

2009 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I am at 9000 miles at just 6 months. so you know I am driving this car. I drive 42 miles round trip to work and take trips when I can. I love this car. It is 90 degrees now and I am comfortable with the air. I have only driven it on setting three once or twice. I usually drive with it on the first setting after letting the hot air out. I have moved an office in it so I know it has plenty of space. It is very comfortable for anyone sitting in the back. I drove 211 miles at 85 miles without stopping and got good gas mileage and made really great time. This will get you where you want to go. It might not be the fanciest car out there but for the price. It is hard to beat. Artic Blue my fav!

I am the person that you have to move over for in the left lane. I love to drive a minimum of 80 hr on the hwy. I know way too fast. BUT this car does it. It out manuevers anything on the road. (I drive in Atlanta) I love this car. Interior is really comfortable and really easy to keep clean.

I have to turn off the air to go up a hill or to accelerate really quickly, so I do slow down and tax the engine. But once I get there I am flying. I get about 21 MPG. not great. I can not drive with just the back windows down. It actually hurts my eardrum, have to roll down all of the windows ouch