2009 Nissan Versa Consumer Review: Happy with the Versa

2009 Nissan Versa - Consumer Review

1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Happy with the Versa
By Jason on

2009 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I bought the car new in July of this year. Am happy with it to date. I don't know about the 1.6, but I find the 1.8 has more than enough power. I do a lot of highway mileage, and the car never has any problem reaching highway speeds. Fuel consumption is Ok... I guess that's the price you pay for having a car with more power and that is slightly larger than the competition. Due to the car's height and it's low weight it tends to get blown around a little on windy days, but again I suppose that is to be expected. I think the interior space is exceptional. My father has a Pathfinder and it has nowhere near the interior room that the Versa has. Overall a nice little car, I would buy another!

Peppy engine, relatively low engine noise (1.8), convenience package with AC, power windows and keyless entry, interior space, look of the car, handling.

Better fuel economy, standard height adjustment for the front seats, placement of seat levers.