2009 Nissan Versa Consumer Review: Nice Car

2009 Nissan Versa - Consumer Review

1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Nice Car
By TahoeGTIMan on

2009 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I purchase this car new in Oct of '08 as a '09 model. A week after I bought the car, the car started to have a long crank. There were times that it would not start on the first try. I took it to the dealer and they replaced the 'Fuel Pressure Regulator'. Now the car has 22500 miles. I do drive far for work. So far everything has been alright. I am averaging 31MPG on this car. It starting to have the 'long crank problem' again for the third time. I will be taking my car in for the third time for the same issue. This is getting annoying. Good car but i would not buy another Versa.

Exterior design, versatility, the rear wiper which i think its tite when im stuck in traffic. Interior space is awesome as well as the orange and red needles at night.

Please improve the quality of this good looking car. Fuel pressure regulators die every 7900 miles. It seems that the quality on these new cars are going down. I got more quality back then when i purchase my 2004 nissan sentra. Great car, now close to 200k with no problems.