2009 Nissan Versa Consumer Review: Kelly's Versa SL Hatchback

2009 Nissan Versa - Consumer Review

Kelly's Versa SL Hatchback
By Kelly on

2009 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I have had my Versa less than a month. But so far I have been completely satisfied. I do a mixture of city and highway driving and am getting 30-31 MPG. No mechanical problems of any sort. I love the Intelligent Key and the Bluetooth. They were so worth the money. This is my first Nissan, but I have nothing but praise for it. The Sapphire Blue is gorgeous and I have gotten several compliments. I wish the interior was a bit lighter in color as it shows every spec of dirt. But that is minor. The CVT has a lot of get up and go and I have no problems on the highway. Love this car.

Intelligent Key, Bluetooth, Sapphire Blue paint color. Like that the seat adjustments are on the inside, easier adjustments than on the outside as standard.

Interior too dark. Cup holders a bit inconvenient, but the door pockets will comfortably hold a water bottle which helps a lot. If key fob is left inside car, with only driver door unlocked, you can't open other doors without walking around to driver door. Doesn't register fob as being inside car.