2009 Nissan Versa 1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Just two Problems, brakes and

2009 Nissan Versa - Consumer Review

Just two Problems, brakes and start Eng
By GreenPlanet on

2009 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my 2009 Nissan Versa SL in May 09 to replace 07 Santa Fe truck. I was looking for a more fuel economy car. The car has about 1600 miles now. I notice the the steering wheel pulsates as you brake and come to a complete stop, don't know if there something wrong with the ABS. I also have a problem starting the car with long crank or multiple crank. I have an appointment for this weekend so hopefully they can address these two issues. MGP not as good as advertise or other people are getting here. It could be due to the fuel pressure regulator.

Favorite Features

The blu tooth, keyless entry to all doors, not key need to start the car and aux input in the radio. It allows me to plug in my MP3 which supports HD radio. Like all these features which I don't even have on my 06 Acura TL.

Suggested Improvements

The seat adjustment can't seem to find a comfort setting. Will not be able to take this car for long trips. Head lights, option for HD light is not available. Please include fog light with the 1.8 SL model.