Great car so far only 6 months in
By Aidan on
2009 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)
Compared to my former car a late 90's escort this is a whole different class of vehicle lol. Acceleration is good with the manual even with the A/C on. Cabin is very nice, roomy and mostly quality plastics are used. I don't like the A/C/Heat knobs they feel weak. Tons of storage with the back seats down. I'm getting on average 30 mpg best is around 32 worst being 28! Stereo is decent as are the speakers, glove box has tons of storage & there are tons of other places to hide stuff! Overall for what I paid I feel I got more than what the competition had on offer if you just want to go from home to work and back. Even on the interstate this car was comfortable, solid and quiet at speed.
Favorite Features
The cabin even though it's basic it is for the most part quality for the price paid there isn't better to be had. Stock stereo is decent as are the speakers all 4 of them! I really like the 6 speed manual transmission.
Suggested Improvements
I originally wanted a black 1.6 with A/C and power option but was told no because there was only one they could find just like that on the east coast! The base model seems to be out there for marketing if anything, reality is the dealership wants you in something more expensive!