Good Car and Great Price
By Kentucky owner on
2009 Nissan Versa 1.6 Base 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
I bought the 1.6 base model. My out of pocket was 5400 dollars + Tax after the cash for clunkers deal. It is nice not to have a loan to worry about and have a 3 year warranty. That is my biggest rave about this car. I drive about 2 miles to work and back as well as running errands around town. So far this car is doing what I expect it to do. It handles well in the city, has good pick up. It is very utilitarian which is exactly what I wanted. Great commuter car (so far) I am looking for a very low total cost of ownership. Basically I drove my last car for free and I hope I can do the same for this one.
Favorite Features
The cabin room is great! I am six foot five and two hundred fifty pounds and this car comfortably fits me and would a couple of other adults easy. Getting out of the car is surprisingly easy, it sits quite high off the ground. I also like the large trunk space. It is also rated as safe to drive.
Suggested Improvements
I bought the cheapest model. I did not expect much. I did not get air conditioning, radio, abs, or any power features. I guess they could make the upholstery on the seats a little nicer.