Used 2009 Nissan Versa FE+ 1.8 SL Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Nissan Versa - Consumer Reviews

2009 Nissan Versa

View reviews for a specific Versa model:

LOVE my Versa, don't miss my Clunker!
By manyskilz

2009 Nissan Versa FE+ 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Ok, so I've only had it a week, but it's been a great week. I drove everything before deciding on the Versa - it was the best equipped for the $, and has a solid feel, not like that "tin can little car" feel you'd expect. If you're buying, spring for the SL with CVT - great mpg, and surprising zip factor. Got 29mpg on first tank. Also surprising - the roominess in the cabin. No cramped legs, no bumped heads. LOTS of storage. Parking is a breeze. Great price, great incentives, great warranty. I drive a LOT, and am very happy and expecting only to grow happier with my choice. Getting lots of compliments too...from "cool car!" to "adorable!" to "wow!" ... this is my second Nissan, won't be last!

Favorite Features

Mpg, Mpg, Mpg, Mpg, LOVE the Bluetooth, Intellikey is awesome, very convenient! Love the hatchback. Very quick, and very comfortable.

Suggested Improvements

Include the spoiler and the auto-dimming mirror, and it would be complete. Wish it had auto headlights too, but... still pretty plush for the price.

Love this car!
By MargeHD

2009 Nissan Versa FE+ 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

This is a great car. Classified as a sub-compact but feels much bigger. More front seat room than my friend's prius. (I am a big person.) sits high which makes it easy to get in and out of. First tank's mileage=27 mpg in mixed driving, including a Major multi-mile summer beach traffic jam.

Favorite Features

Snappy looks, high, comfy seating position.

Suggested Improvements

More cubby holes in front to store things like change, napkins, etc.