2009 Nissan Versa - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa model:
Beautiful
By Geared2Go on 05/16/10 21:42 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

It's been said that it's goofy looking but I think it's grown up looking inside and out. It's quiet and is a nice commuter car in comfort. Huge trunk you could fit a body in. Lots of style. Mine's loaded with goodies from bluetooth, upgraded speakers, keyless entry and start, power everything. I love my new car.

Awesome ride !
By ncdude on 10/02/09 20:40 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My Ford Taurus died on me and I was shopping around for a midsized sedan with good gas mileage. I researched and test drove a Versa, Corolla, Elantra, and Spectra. Although I could get in an Elantra and Spectra for a bit cheaper, I went with the Versa because we liked it so much after test drive. Much better leg room in the rear (compared to the other cars) and a very comfy ride. The Versa handles very well, is fun to drive, and looks quite sporty (mine is red). We really like the extra features of the SL model (since we have 2 small boys). So far, I've gotten excellent MPG. I also qualified for a "green" loan from my Credit Union, due to the combined MPG of the Versa being over 29 MPG.

Nice car but little bit TOO basic
By ShortnSassy on 08/09/09 02:56 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

We already have a car payment, so we decided to get just the basic Versa with only air condition and auto transmission add-ons. When it comes to Nissan's 'basic', be careful because there are a few things we didn't notice until after buying the car. No way to adjust the side mirrors from inside, no clock and the thing that we were most disappointed about is, there is no key hole on the passenger side. You can't unlock the door from the passenger side! What if someone parked so close to your driver's door that you couldn't get in? Well, then your out of luck because there's no other way to get in the car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Nissan Versa in WA is:

$166 per month*