2008 Nissan Versa Consumer Review: Superb little car

2008 Nissan Versa - Consumer Review

1.8 S Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Superb little car
By Rosalind on

2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

When I first saw this car, I loved the way it looked. After purchasing the car, I love the size of it, how I fit in small spaces, and the way it revs up when you put your foot on the accelerator. It looks smaller outside than it is inside. Also I have a brother in law who is at least 6'4", and he had plenty of room in the back seat. I am a woman of 5'9", and I am so comfortable.

I recently suffered a heart attack and had open heart surgery. I thought I needed a higher car, because I was having trouble getting down into my old car (Camry). Surprisingly, this car is quite high and I dont feel myself stooping to get inside of the car.

I was used to having the temperature inside of my car as well as a light over the driver's head. It would be better if the lights went out when the door is locked by pressing car lock. Also the door does not lock when shifting to drive. Just a few different things to get used to in a new car. Thanks