2008 Nissan Versa Consumer Review: Love love love my Versa

2008 Nissan Versa - Consumer Review

1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Love love love my Versa
By stlrfan17 on

2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I have had my Versa since July and I love it! I added a few extras (tinted windows/window visors/moonroof) to make it less geeky. I'm very happy with the fuel economy - went from owning a SUV that got 12-15 mpg to my Versa averaging 30 mpg (city driving mostly). The interior is surprisingly big - we have 2 boys and they have plenty of room in the back! The cargo space is adequate as well. It's fun to drive and easy to park in tight spots. I mostly do city/town driving but have taken my Versa on long trips as well and am very happy with the comfort and the 34 mpg I got! For a car that was well under $20,000 for all the great features, it was well worth the $$.

Bluetooth and MP3 playback!

When you have the back seat folded down it is not level to trunk area - so it's odd shaped when trying to load big boxes and stuff (but really not a big deal). Have the telephone number calling in to be displayed on radio display (and when using the MP3 playback - show what is playing).