2008 Nissan Versa Consumer Review: Love it! A few problems, but i

2008 Nissan Versa - Consumer Review

Love it! A few problems, but it's great for the money!
By andresama3 on

2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I've got over 105,000 miles and I've never had the alignment problems people keep mentioning. I did however have the muffler problem at about 95000 miles which is longer than most people got hah. The manual recommends a spark plug change at 105k but I started to notice it needed changing around 90k. I've never had it stop or lockup in traffic and I actually get BETTER gas mileage than what's posted. 24 city/30 hwy 27 hybrid was what the dealership sold it as; I usually get about 30-35 hybrid driving. But I do my best to drive it right though, make sure my tires are inflated and do maintenance on time. I got it new in 2008 and drive it A LOT!

The gas mileage and the trunk/interior space. I didn't have kids when I bought it but I do now and I didn't think for a second I'd be needing a bigger car because this one is perfect for the whole family.

Well... The muffler issue since just about everyone seems to have that at some point.