2008 Nissan Versa Consumer Review: Just needed a car at the time!

2008 Nissan Versa - Consumer Review

1.8 S Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Just needed a car at the time!
By bcrichman on

2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My last 2 cars were BMW's and the last 2 years were rough for me financially. I had spent over 7k i car repairs on my BMW Z3. Overheating problems caused me to blow 2 headgaskets within a 6 month span. I was no longer making 6 figures and needed a recent model car with reliability for around 10k. The 2008 Versa was my best option. More room than Sentra even though it's a subcompact. Very comfortable, 1.8 engine has alot of pep and the car does not feel cheap. it feels well built. I bought it with 55k miles and it rides and handles like a new car. Very reliable, had it for over a year and it drives very well. Tons of cargo room in the trunk. The back seats have room like a full size car!

Tons of space!, CD player sounds really good. It's a tall car. Very high head room. Alot taller than even the honda accord side by side. It feels like you are in a big car inside. Seats are really comfortable. Cost me between $25-$30 to fill up. Depending on gas prices.

Needs an armrest. Dashboard is a bit boring. I bought an aftermarket armrest for $45 and added woodgrain for $100 from ebay. Bigger gas tank.