I love it
By pompocho on
2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
I bought the 2008 Versa SL on May 2008 and I really like it. I had to take it to the dealership for services because the air sensor keeps coming up. I took it back 4 times and they were not able to find the problem. I finally took it to SEARS and they were able to fix it. It is very economic and roomy. I have been reading about some ABS problem, thanks god I haven't had any issue yet. The car has 28000 miles. Lets see when it reach the 50K. For now I enjoying it and I am planning to give it to my daughter who is turning 18 pretty soon.
Favorite Features
I love the gas saving, the space. It is really fast considering the size of the car. The sport package came with many features, like the convenience of the bluetooth, the Iphone connection the cruise control, the stereo/CD/change control located on the wheel steering. In general is a good car.
Suggested Improvements
There is little noice when you turning coming up from the drive train or the wheels I think. If feels like you can touch the floor. They should keep some type of thick cover under the pedals area. Other than that is a good car.