2008 Nissan Versa Consumer Review: Great car! Great gas mileage!

2008 Nissan Versa - Consumer Review

Great car! Great gas mileage!
By Oscar on

2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I never though the day would come that I would contemplate buying a compact car; but with 4-5 dollar gas it's a no brainer. With a negative mindset for compact cars I set out shopping. I wanted fuel economy, but I also wanted comfort and style. As a third car at home I didn't want to pay more than 13-14K for the car. Basic transportation! After looking at Kias. Toyotas, Hyundais and some comparable GM models, I went to see the Nissan Versa. I found all that I was looking for in this little car. At 6'2" tall I found the car easy to get in and out of. You do not feel like you are driving a "compact" with the Versa. Plenty of power and good looks. Great fit and finish.

Interior space and comfort. Five people can travel comfortably in this car. Great AC system. Great hatch back setup, with the rear seats down we can get our groceries in just like the Explorer we use to drive. 31/33 MPG observed and computed 4 times since purchased.

Basic radio/sound system package could be better. It's a shame they don't let you upgrade without paying an arm and a leg. You have to buy 2k worth of options for a better sound system.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review