Best Hatch for My Cash
By jasonnwin on
2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
So far, I love the car. It's onyx blue with beige interior. It had about 16 miles on the odometer. I've put about 300 miles on it driving to and back from work on the freeway. Feels very upscale for an "econo-class" car. I chose the Versa after test driving three different versions (Manual, Auto, and Sports Auto with paddle shifter) of the Honda Fit. I found the Fit nimble but has too much of an "econo-car" feel to it. Plus the CVT and the Inteligent Key on the Versa are a couple of the many awesome "upscale" things that I appreciate every time I drive my Versa. I couldn't ask for more for the price that Nissan is selling it for.
Favorite Features
CVT all the way, Inteligent Key, Bluetooth, 6-disk mp3 cd player + aux input for other mp3 players, 15" rims, lots of room, big comfortable seats, gas efficient.
Suggested Improvements
Less noise while driving at low speed. Doors I don't have to slam to close all the way. Since I don't need a key to get in and start the car, the inteligent key doesn't need to be but half the size it is right now.