2008 Nissan Versa - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa model:
Great Car for the Money
By honest_reviewer on 10/08/07 07:41 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Overall, a great car. Nice appearance – both the exterior and interior. The interior has a nice “futuristic” feel to it (not over the top) and is exceptionally spacious (back seat okay for adults). Mixed fuel economy has returned an impressive 30 – 33 mpg (albeit mostly highway). The CVT is wonderful – it offers seamless shifting (I’ll never settle for a conventional automatic again…). Ample acceleration (no sports car however). Great features for an "entry-level". Why buy an SUV, like the Honda CR-V my wife and I traded in, when you can have effectively the same interior space, much better fuel economy, in a less expensive package?

What a fun car to drive :-)
By bluegrass08 on 09/05/07 05:32 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

We've had the car a week now and just love it. It's a lot smaller than our minivan, but it gets a whole lot better gas mileage too! Our temps have been in the high 90s and 100s and I run the A/C each time I drive. Barely moves the gas gauge ! We love the style of the car, the inside is comfy, CVT is great, audio system is wonderful, and bluetooth is a great safety feature. I'm glad we have ABS and all the air bags too... that really saved on our car insurance. The ride is very smooth. We think it takes bumps well. All in all, I'd rate this car a 9.5 out of 10.

Our new 2008 Versa is a wonderful car
By bluegrass08 on 09/02/07 06:30 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

The CVT is fun to drive and the car itself handles very well.

Great Little/Big Car
By Justin on 08/24/07 08:41 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Just got my Versa, liked the options on the SL but got a S with same upgrades for a lot less. Great on gas. Interior is awesome. Best new car I have purchased yet.

Cool Canadian
By Cool Canadian on 08/21/07 15:54 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Right now western Canadians are paying about $1.10 per litre ($4.15 per gallon) for regular unleaded. I was paying about $400.00 per month in fuel alone driving my restored cutlass supreme. I needed something to save money, fast! Apples to apples the Versa is the best quality in its class with a lot of bragging rights in the category! Love it, love it, love it! I thought I was going to hate a compact car because I drive a 300+ hp car and a new crotch rocket, but this car has a lot of pep! The 1.8L engine is matched beautifully to the 6 speed manual. I tried the cvt, liked it, but the 6 speed was way too much for an enthusiast like me to pass up! Nissan, you've made a believer out of me!!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.