2008 Nissan Versa Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa model:
love it!
By julie on 03/10/09 19:26 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

My 2002 Ford Focus s/w literally broke down on a Saturday. After getting it running, I drove 27 miles north to look at the little car at the dealership. Have never owned a new car but this one was worth waiting for! Love: the ride, pickup, gas economy (32 mpg best). Only negative: poor lighting. I will love driving this car for years to come.

Vic's Versa
By Vic's Versa on 06/08/08 08:32 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

This is my 1st brand "NEW" car. I did my research and found this to be the car for me! One thing that I love about this car is the comfort; from the front seats to the back! With the high price of gas, it doesn't hurt my pocket as much!

Great Value
By Bob on 03/16/08 15:05 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I have 3 teenage drivers and this car is perfect for them, and me too. I also like the fact that it is a humble car. No flash, no fuss. Those of us who bought them know we would have spent a lot more on the Corolla, Civic, Fit, etc and had a lot less interior room.

Rural Colorado
By rural Colorado on 12/23/07 11:45 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Test drove the CVT, my 6 speed is much more responsive and quiet. Fuel economy is great at 32 city-35 hwy. Drove a lot in Denver recently- consistent 32 mpg. Very happy with the options chosen with the S (cruise, power package), and equally happy with the price. Test drove Corolla and Civic. The Versa and the options I wanted would have cost me much more in the other (more well known) models. Insurance is also cheaper! The Versa is much more comfortable and fun to drive. Wish there was an arm rest... small price to pay. A lot of space in such a small sedan. Handles well on ice and snow. Great car!

Excellent Value
By Bob Browne on 11/24/07 06:29 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

The Versa S sedan, manual trans, with the Power Package is more than enough car for our family of young drivers. The car shifts smoothly, rides nice for a small car, and has much more interior leg room in the back seat than many mid size cars. The trunk space is surprisingly large too. The dash has a nice look. I believe this vehicle will gain a lot of sales momentum as it priced so competitively and has so much to offer.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.