2007 Nissan Versa 1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Versa has many problems!

2007 Nissan Versa - Consumer Review

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

1.8 S Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Versa has many problems!
By birdgirl999 on

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased a new, 2007 Nissan Versa in July 2007. One month later, I experienced trouble starting the car. It took at least 5 cranks at a few seconds each to get the engine to turn over. They replaced the fuel pump assembly six times between Aug 2007 and May 2011. I sent Nissan a letter and only received a voicemail response. I noticed the problem would occur on cold starts, after the car sat for at least a couple hours. And was more common during cold weather months. Nonetheless, a new car should not have problems like this! I've also had other problems - all the hubcaps have been replaced, as they fell off! Don't buy a Versa. Do some research and save your time and money.

Favorite Features

The car looks awesome. The inside is roomy for its size.

Suggested Improvements

Fix the fuel pump issues, Nissan! Many drivers of the Versa are experiencing similar symptoms as the ones described above. A recall is in order. They need to treat their customers right, or they can expect to lose many of their otherwise loyal customers.