2007 Nissan Versa Consumer Review: I love my Versa more every day

2007 Nissan Versa - Consumer Review

2007 Nissan Versa

1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

I love my Versa more every day!
By Jessica on

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I bought mine preowned with 9500 miles, and have put 10K more miles on it. I looked at the Yaris, Matrix, Fit, Corolla, xD and Mazda 3, and the Versa hit the sweet spot for features and price. The Fit had a cheap-looking interior, the Yaris had that dashboard in the center (yuck!) and the others cost more or got poorer mileage. As others have said, the comfort, leg room, options, gas mileage and overall solidity of the car is awesome. If you're thinking of a Versa, get the SL. The Intellikey, CVT, additional storage and upgrades are absolutely worth it. The ride is so quiet and smooth that I've thought I was going 60 when I was really going 80! Lead feet beware.

Seats are more comfortable than my couch. 32mpg even with my heavy foot. Tons of storage and musical options. Easy to hear conversation from back seat. Intellikey! (Though it took getting used to NOT putting keys in the ignition. Use the cupholder.) Key alert won't let you lock the keys in the car.

It'd be nice if the tire pressure light said WHICH tire was low. Very noisy with windows or moonroof open at highway speeds. Having both windows down creates a pressure differential that makes my ears pop, which is weird. Very minor issues, though. I love this car! So does everyone who rides in it.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review