2007 Nissan Versa Consumer Review: Great First Car

2007 Nissan Versa Sedan - Consumer Review

Great First Car
By sublex on

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Bought this car for my high school-aged daughter in July 2007. It is approaching four years old and she has put only 25K miles on it. It has held up well to her abuse. The first year, she blew two tires running into curbs, bent one rim, and backed into another car at the grocery store. We did have problems losing hubcaps. After replacing two and losing two more, I decided to invest in a set of alloy wheels. Well worth the $350 investment not having to worry about those hubcaps anymore. Considering all this, the car has been to the dealer only for normal maintenance (except for the visit to the body shop). Although, the last few months, I've noticed the white paint is starting to yellow.

Good gas mileage....plenty of interior room...good visibility

Seems to be a problem with discoloring of the white paint. Also, would suggest including cruise control on the 'S' model. Assumed the car had this feature when I bought it, and was surprised when I discovered it didn't.