Great Family Car/Daily Driver in one
By Virginia Gentleman on
2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
Great car, cool looking, hatchback is cooler looking but I like the huge trunk room of the sedan. Rides great for econ car, better than most mid size cars. Lots of room for long legged people. Acceleration is good, not that I really care about that, the car has lots of options and standard options I like. Best looking car of its class, very modern look. It is Our 1st Nissan and so far we are very impressed. Easy to park, even in city. Ride is nice , I have a bad back so I feel all the bumps on the road and it is the only econ car that I have ridden in that doesn't cause me undue pain, and comfy seats, and head doesn't hit roof when on bumpy roads like some econ cars. THE BEST.
Favorite Features
Where should I start, there is so much, Leg room, tilt steering, stereo, remote keys, Trunk space, power windows/locks/mirrors, lots of standard options, that are extra on other cars. Ride, comfy seats don't feel like sitting on cloth covered bricks. Adjustable seat belts. Roomy feel.
Suggested Improvements
Middle arm rests or partial console, as a standard feature would be nice. CVT, keyless/trunk/doors remote.