2007 Nissan Versa Consumer Review: Good for money but a couple of

2007 Nissan Versa - Consumer Review

1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Good for money but a couple of glitches
By B- Rad on

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Overall, the Nissan Versa CVT Hatchback is a good little car. It looks little but actually has a whole lot of room inside. My friend is 6'10'' and has no problem riding shotgun because of the immense headroom provided in the design. The car does not get the posted gas mileage driving in the New York City area - which is mostly traffic congested highways and stop and go streets. I clocked every time I had to fill up for 12 months to find that the car on my average gets 25 miles to the gallon. I was surprised that my ex-car, a Nissan Sentra 1997 stick shift, got at least 35 miles to a gallon - way better. I also had glitches with the interior panel that always seemed to pop up and stay up.

The best feature is the roominess of the car. The blue tooth and wireless keys, the aux jack for iPods; and the large glove compartment. It also had pretty good pick up with no one but the driver inside.

Better quality craftmanship in constructing the car is important. Easier way to change bulbs in the light wells.