2007 Nissan Versa 1.8L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Excellent commuting car

2007 Nissan Versa Sedan - Consumer Review

Excellent commuting car
By TD on

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Purchased the 4dr hatchback SL with CVT and I have been impressed with the quality of options such as the 6 disc cd changer. The elbow rest is nicely padded which is respective of the quality of the rest of the interior. The rear seating is very impressive with two car seats and no feet pressing against the back of my seat, I'm happy. The tires could be a little wider so the ruts left by semi- trailers wouldn't grab the vehicle so easily.

Favorite Features

Quality of the material on the interior is better than a vehicle I owned that cost five thousand more than the Versa. I have more leg room on the driver side than I do in my truck, not mention the head room.

Suggested Improvements

Regarding safey features the Versa should have ABS as a standard option for the SL at least. I had to settle on color to get ABS. Two other safety features would benefit the Versa and that is auto-locks when put into drive and auto-lights for darkness. The tires could be a little wider as well.