Does what I bought it to do.
By mattman on
2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)
While I haven't reached sticker highest is 35 lowest is 29 in 20K miles with routine service (in NJ with crappy winter gas, traffic & horrible roads). I've had a few trim piece issues but that's it (haven't lost a hub). Bought it to carry lots of stuff (does), get good hwy mpg for my commute (does), comfortable seats (yep), cheap payment (you bet), not breakdown (doesn't). One errant pass airbag rattle that only comes out in winter would be my only nagging complaint, but even that is seasonal. Keep tires @ correct pressure and light won't come on; duh. Easy oil changes for the DIY types like myself. A- from me.
Favorite Features
Radio/speakers - I upgraded to the SL only CD changer/aux - brilliant. Light years ahead of my '97 Jag system. Seats are WAY comfortable. My commute + old Hyundai led to lower back problem - gone now. Easy fold rear seats.
Suggested Improvements
Sun visor needs to block more than 5% of side window. More cargo room if seats could fold flat into floor a la Fit. Bulb swap should NOT require removal of entire assembly...I mean really? Standard side airbags but no standard armrest? Sheesh-totally worth the $40 aftermarket.