2007 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews 24

2007 Nissan Versa - Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

View reviews for a specific Versa model:
Excellent
By Gajas on 08/24/06 17:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

The car engine is very good. Mileage is not that what they advertise but it is definitely worth buying the car especially if you are not looking for anything which is fancy. Interior is very comfortable and airy and has lots of space. The car design is different than new versions like Fit and 2007 Hatchback of Hyundai but it is different and unique.

Nissan winning me over
By Wilkesboro on 08/23/06 10:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

2007 Versa 1.8SL is good value for the money. I rated all 9's on survey but reserving final rating until I have driven 3k miles. Compared Civic and the Yaris. We didn't like the base model and the upgrade to SL gave us the power features and the sweet CVT transmission. Felt weird at first driving the new transmission (no winding of the transmission gears) but I like it now. I had my first 126 mile road trip yesterday and it was even better on the highway. Safety features are really nice with all the airbags and antilock breaks. Car lines are good and backseat has plenty of leg room for an adult. The 6 CD stereo sounds excellent with nice button layout. Handling and ride is above average

found versa very comfortable
By don moore on 08/18/06 12:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Car is realy enjoyable to drive and have passengers in back seat say there was ample room.

rockin lil car
By danielsan on 08/17/06 13:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

i love it. so far so good. i was going to get a fit, but then i test drove the versa, and its a much better deal for the price.

zshan
By zshn on 08/16/06 23:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I was looking for great commuting car and i test drove versa and right away i orderd this car, i got 1800 miles on it right now and i love driving this car because its drive like a midsize car and with SL package you can't go wrong , which has bluetooth and inteligent key get you in and out and even you can start your car without taking your key out from the pocket, 36 miles per gallon with CVT transmission, this is a overall better car than Honda Fit and Toyota Yaris.

Smooth, Quick, Efficient, and Fun
By Brandon on 08/16/06 15:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

with a sleek looking exterior and solid built interior, i am proud to cruise around in this car. It has impressive acceleration and handling that always surprises me when i'm cruising. The interior is comfortable, solid, and very inviting. my first tank of fuel lasted 410 miles which is always a plus, and filling it back up at $2.89 a gallon only cost me around $28. all together i am extremely pleased with my Versa!

love at first sight
By Bruce G. Pope on 08/09/06 20:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I went in to just shop for a price of the sentra. I had been looking and pricing the Kia's, Hondas, Toyotas. When I saw the Versa I was amazed how roomy it was inside. I test drove it for about 1/2 hour; High speed hwy and city. It was responsive, quick and fun to drive. It has a high headroom even from the outside. Its very European looking. Its unusually long too. It was cheaper than the Sentra and I bought the only one on the lot with no second thoughts. I am sure I'm going to love this car for a long time. So far there doesn't seem to be much written on it yet. But Nissan has a sure fire hit on their hands. Its fun and sporty. Well done Nissan!!!!

More power and luxury for less!
By Suzie on 08/07/06 16:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I was very surprised at the quality interior and space this car has to offer. The exterior has beautiful clean lines. I had a 2002 echo w/manual transmission before I bought this car. I definitely noticed the difference in horse power. I think this car has only 14 to 17 more horsepower, but you can feel it. This would definitely be a plus to the yaris's or fit's 108ish horse power. On the down side, my echo got an average of about 37 mpg. This doesn't hit that mark. You're giving up some economy as far as gas is concerned for greater luxury and power over the fit and especially the yaris.

Best vehicle in this class, hands down!
By Eric G. on 08/06/06 13:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I looked at the Fit, Yaris, Scion and the Versa. As a huge Honda fan, I was leaning toward the Fit. That was, until the Versa was released! After one drive it was no question which car I wanted! Very high quality textured plastics and fabrics, excellent fit and finish, and a more upscale look than the others made the Versa purchase and easy decision! Even the power of the engine and the CVT make it so that I don't miss the V6 of my Accord!

Versa is best in class
By Bill on 08/05/06 08:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Tested Fit, Yaris, Scion. none had the power or room that the Versa has. Took it on a 600 mile trip right after getting it and it was as comfortable as cars much bigger. 6 speed is tight and quick. So far so good.