2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback Consumer Reviews 21

2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa model:
Very nice
By kanya on 08/02/06 09:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I like it very much because it has very good Fuel Economy and Comfort.

Love My Versa
By Max on 08/02/06 07:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Coming from an '02 Ford Explorer, my concept of spacious is a little warped. But my Versa is BIG inside! The rear storage under the hatch is deceiving - it looks small but is very deep. It handles great, and everything seems really solid. Interior design is a little funky, and the comfy front seats (the dealer tells me that they're Maxima seats) leave not so much room for good cup holders or useful console. So what? I'll get used to it. Great door buckets/pockets, even in the back seat. I've driven over 800 miles in a little over a week and have been running the A/C pretty much non-stop. Averaging ~32 MPG on the first 3 fillups.

Love it!
By LINDA on 08/01/06 12:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I fell in love with this vechile as soon as I test drove it. It's just fun to drive. It's roomy and handles well. Very responsive steering, good braking. Bluetooth seems to work well. Too soon to know for sure what the gas mileage will be.

Love the car
By cj on 08/01/06 03:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I got the car to replace a minivan. I found that the room inside the car makes this easy. The car is small but the passenger space inside made moving from a minivan to a car very very easy, everything fits. I dive several hundred miles a day, and the car is a joy climate controls work great and the smart key is a wonder. I had a problem with the bluetooth but nissan helped. But I find the people in the phone too polite and thick Brithish/Indian accents.

Great Car
By Roman on 07/31/06 08:40 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I owned another 4 cylinder car and the Versa has way much more power although it has 122 of horsepower. The ride feels great and smooth. It handle well. I consider this car small, economy with a bit of pep to it.

Fantastic Car!
By mac444 on 07/31/06 08:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is a luxury car disguised as a subcompact. It drives and has most all of the features of a car that costs $10,000 more than this car. It's a steal!

Nissan on top again
By bscanlan on 07/29/06 04:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

The Versa is a well desinged, well built and most importantly well though out vehicle. Nissan has done it again. The car drives beautifully gets great gas mileage and makes you feel as though you are in a luxury car, not an econobox. I heavily researched toe Yaris and Fit, Civic and Corolla. The Versa was the best overall choice, and oh yeah...the best price apple to apples. Don't hesitate.

Better than I expected!
By Twogrim on 07/26/06 08:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I mean come on now, what do people expect for a cheap car. I thought when I bought it that it would make a great commute car! Then my wife decided to drive it to Florida to visit her sister instead of her Quest. It is an awsome little car! It drives great, gets good mileage and has plenty of room. But the best part is I could buy 2 for what I was expecting to pay for my "new" car! She has averaged 32+ going down at a steady 80, I would have to believe it might hit 34-35 when it is broken in good (still has less than 1500 miles on it)

Great Buy!
By Old Grunt on 07/24/06 18:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

If you have not driven this car with the CVT trans, you are missing something special. Big car inside, small car outside. Excellent field of view all around. Handles like a sports car. The interior style is just enough.

Inspiring
By T.C. on 07/22/06 16:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

GREAT CAR! I absolutely love my new Nissan. I get great gas mileage, it's sporty to drive, and the interior space is very efficient and user friendly. I would reccomend this car to anyone who has a limited budget.