2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Versa - Consumer Reviews

2007 Versa Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa model:

Sort Reviews by

Sharp car, but mileage stinks
By danny zee

2007 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.8 SL 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Fell in love with the car at first sight. Liked the features in the SL and was sold on the CVT tranny. Have 770 miles on the car. Just returned from a trip -27.6 on the road (on cruise) 22 around town - VERY disappointed. Had Maxima before and got better mileage. Also own a 03 Accord (4 cyl) and get 32.8 on cruise doing 75 mph. Maybe with break-in the mileage will improve a bit, but not that much. Nice car, but they should be more truthful about the mileage.

Favorite Features

Radio controls on steering wheel, height of driver's seat, styling, rear seat room, trunk height allows 3 sets of golf clubs plus pull carts, and intelligent key system.

Suggested Improvements

No body side moulding-car subject to parking lot dings.

Love it!
By stephanie

2007 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.8 SL 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Just hit 1000 miles. I went from an automatic Toyota Echo to the 6 speed Versa SL. The stick is easy to get used to and is so much fun to drive. The interior space is incredible and I love that I finally have a sunroof! MPG could be a bit better but highway miles are seeming to be about 35+ mpg (and it is getting better as I put more miles on). Also, the engine is not loud. I decided to get every option available. If you're looking for a small car with loads of extras for less, I would definitely say the Versa is the way to go.

Favorite Features

6 CD changer, sunroof, keyless entry and start, interior room, AUX input, style, steering.

Suggested Improvements

Blind spot in the back. Should put a "peek-a-boo" window like they have in the front back there.