2015 Nissan Versa Note Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Versa Note model:

Note worthy Versa SV
By Randolph Jakiun

2015 Nissan Versa Note Hatchback 1.6 SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

The Versa Note is a reliable,economical compact car. It's not going to win races or impress anyone with fine looks. It is what it is fairly priced car that's good on gas and surprisingly comfortable for this small exterior and roomy interior hatchback.

Great Gas Milage
By Jaime

2015 Nissan Versa Note Hatchback 1.6 SR 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased a 2015 Versa Note SR in November 2014 and it has been a good little car. If you are expecting all the bells and whistles along with plushness then this car is not for you. I have owned several Nissan's in the past and have been very pleased with the overall quality and when it came time the Versa fit the bill. I found this car at a very good price and since it is the SR it feels a little more sporty than the other models. My main concern was fuel economy since I have quite a drive to work. This car delivers! I don't fill up nearly as often as I used to! I like my little car as I have seen others don't care as much for it. It fits 4 adults comfortably with lots of luggage. If you are looking for something with lots of power then I would look else where it is slightly sluggish but I am not in a hurry very often. If your expecting a lot out of an entry level car under 20,000.00 then good luck in your fair tale world. I was expecting what I bought and I am very happy with it. I was wanting a low price, great gas mileage, and it happens to look sporty and cute. Great buy!

Sub-compact that thinks it's a Corolla!
By Russ

2015 Nissan Versa Note Hatchback 1.6 SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I got this the other week by of all places a Hertz Sales center. Had approx. 30,000 miles and I got it for approx. $9,700! Dealers wanted thousands more for higher mileage ones! - Anyway, it handles like a dream. Needs only a light touch. Accelerates fine in city and on highway. - I love the 'small touches' such as many well-placed cup and bottle holders. A glove compartment that is huge and could hold a woman's pocketbook and then some. Huge. Then there is a mini-glove compartment. Even extenders for the small visors. Bluetooth for phone and usb for playing music or podcasts from your phone to radio. Auto locks doors as you start driving and unlocks your door and puts on interior light when you shut off engine. You can even get a 'fake floor' for the cargo area so that you could hide a full-size briefcase or laptop. Great mileage so far: approx. 35mpg with mix of city & highway and with A/C on half-time. Huge, roomy interior. Co-workers cannot believe it's interior. No! I don't work for them. - BTW, Hertz experience was best I have ever had when buying a car.

Where's all gauges?
By Anne

2015 Nissan Versa Note Hatchback 1.6 SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Car looks great, drives great, roomy. Only had this car one day and I thought it might be overheating, guess what? No temperature gauge. Started looking for other usual gauges like oil and battery, guess what? That's a no too. Didn't think to turn off headlights, guess what? they don't turn themselves off. I'm a bit disappointed in my purchase, I didn't even think to check for gauges, I thought all cars came with them and lights that turn off when engine not on. Looking at the car amongst others in a large parking lot I was also surprised to see that my new car was the only one I could see that didn't have fog lights, there's a place for them but it's covered. Like I said I'm a bit disappointed this car. I hope at least it has an idiot light.

Wondeful Gas Saver!
By xocnhoj@yahoo.com

2015 Nissan Versa Note Hatchback 1.6 SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

We absolutely love this little car. Fuel economy is excellent. It has great options for the price range. And it has a good warranty for a vehicle in this price range as well. Very versatile car with lots of space. We test drove a fiesta and a sonic and the versa was the biggest of the smallies!