Used 2014 Nissan Versa Note Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 24 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Nissan Versa Note Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa Note model:

I love my Versa Note
By Stacey

2014 Nissan Versa Note Hatchback 1.6 S Plus 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I have owned my Note for a little over two years and have about 60,000 miles on it. I have a long work commute and was sick of giving half my money to the oil industry. I get about 37mpg. Compared to similar cars, the Note has a lot of space and cargo room. Five of us to Florida on a camping trip cargo room. Mine did come with an unlimited power train warranty from the dealership. I have kept up with every single required maintenance. I love my car, but if you're looking for a sports tuner, this isn't it. This is a good run around with the kids car. It's like my mini SUV. BTW, my husband is 6'2" and has plenty of head and leg room, which was one of his big concerns when I decided to go to a small car.

Zoom Zoom
By Erik Faulkner

2014 Nissan Versa Note Hatchback 1.6 SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

This car is a great commuter car. I drive about 1,000 miles a week to an from work. I love this car it has great fuel economy, it is comfortable on long distance travels and is zippy. It is easy to park, and the Bluetooth hands free phone connectivity is a plus since a lot of my employees call at all times of the day. The only down side is there is not much storage with the back seats in their upright normal position.

My Mini-SUV
By Valorie Smith

2014 Nissan Versa Note Hatchback 1.6 S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Awesome gas mileage, 32 mpg in the city! Excellent cargo space-I even moved a love seat plus a coffee table at the same time.

I do not feel safe in this vehicle
By courtney

2014 Nissan Versa Note Hatchback 1.6 SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I thought this would be a good upgrade from the 09 versa hatchback and boy was I wrong. Everything that has gone wrong with the car, has, it is a 2014 and already rusting, the bumper fell off, the engine sucks, and the front end is a lot smaller that the 2009. I do not feel safe in this vehicle and as soon as I can pay it off, I am trading it in for something safer. The USB port doesn't work, I have to bring it in for maintenance all the time. It is just a poorly made car. The gas mileage is good but the rest has a lot of issues. My biggest concern is the safety. If I were to hit a deer or another vehicle, I am not sure I would be ok. If I lived where it doesn't snow or sleet, I would probably like the car more but it is not made for the northeast weather.

Poor resale value
By John

2014 Nissan Versa Note Hatchback 1.6 SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I have purchased this car and now regreting for my decision. Only one good part is fuel economy. In all other senses its a bad decision in view of facility, performance and resale value. Its resale value is remarkably low, even in next day of your purchase. There will be even 5000-6000 USD difference for low mileage excellent condition. So i will not suggest this one for many of hose people with over three family size and need to look for a resale or trade in option.