Excellent Car for all around town driving at 40mpg avg
By kirk_jackson on
2014 Nissan Versa Note 1.6 SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)
We just bought our 2014 Nissan Versa Note and I have to say it is great. You can't hear the engine below about 2000 rpm which is the usable economical range. I am getting about 39 to 40 mpg average by watching the mpg constantly. Key is 25 inner city and 55 freeway on cruise. Lots of interior room except the driver door touches my left leg. We got the SV model at 500 of base which included everything. Very easy to park in tight spaces which is something we required. Has euro styling better than competitors. I am learning more about this car every day. Uphill is not good so go 20 to maximize economy. No sun roof.
Favorite Features
The features I like most are: 1. Mileage 2. Roomy 3. Hathback 4. Solid Commanding Ride 5. Classy overall appearance in gray
Suggested Improvements
1. Include fog lights and alloy wheels in base model and add $400 to its cost. 2. Allow streaming audio with bluetooth in basic radio and cd player. Note: This only requires software adjustment. 3. A call from Nissan to ensure high quality service and support.