2014 Nissan Versa Note Consumer Review: I like my 2014 Nissan Versa No

2014 Nissan Versa Note - Consumer Review

I like my 2014 Nissan Versa Note 5 Speed
By tim226 on

2014 Nissan Versa Note 1.6 S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I am in outside sales and drive about 49,000 miles per year. I selected Nissan because the dealer is very close to my home. I wanted an economy car with good gas milage and I wanted a stick.

The 2014 Versa Note is a nice looking, professional enough, economy car. First, the EPA gas mileage puts it in the low 30's combined. I am averaging about 38 MPG combined, which does include a lot of interstate, but also in town and awesome TN Backroads. I like the 5 speed, which gives me great control. ANOTHER GREAT FEATURE, the Versa Note has a computer driven feature that allows the engine to maintain a safe speed on a steep mountain decline. This is an awesome feature.

Great Gas Mileage - 38 MPG combined - 5 speed Nice looking exterior - perfect economy car size Comfortable enough seat and nice displays Very decent sounding stereo Huge back seat area. Rear wiper Fun to drive Decent enough pickup Reasonably priced Old style roll down windows and manual locks which is what I wanted Side view mirror adjustments are not manual, which for that is good 2 glove compartments

a little better mid back support in the driver seat

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review