1997 Nissan Truck Consumer Review: I think I got a lemon

1997 Nissan Truck - Consumer Review

I think I got a lemon
By dissapointed on

1997 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought the truck with 40k miles, and for the next 30k, things went great, after that, the thing has been falling apart. It is a great truck to drive, and it has never left me stranded, but it is nickel and diming me to death. It is getting ready to roll over 100k, and here is a list of things I have replaced: 2 front oxygen sensors, rear oxygen sensor, air intake temp sensor, air intake control valve, and more spark plugs than most v-8 owners. I do realize that some cars are much less reliable, but that is why I didn't buy a freaking daewoo. There are many other parts going bad, and I get 16mpg on the highway. I got 23 until NGK stopped making copper tip plugs. I'm buying a Toyota.

It is a very fun truck to drive, and I have also smoked a lot of civics, which I was very proud of until I found out that it was because most people can't drive manuals.

A longer warranty. It sounds like I would be the only person taking advantage of it, why not?