1995 Nissan Truck - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:
tenn dude
By TENN DUDE on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Great, dependable truck. Little workhorse. Have had no problems with it. Biggest complaint is bad fuel mileage.

Super reliable, great looks!
By hellow on 04/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck XE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I love this truck! I'll probably keep this p/u forever because it will probably run forever. Lots of power--it really takes off when you hit the gas. Surprisingly good gas mileage, even for an auto. Very few problems--only the alternator has been replaced, and had some minor electrical problems w/ the tail lights--replaced those and it's been excellent ever since.

nissanpickup
By goodtruck on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

This truck has been bulletproof. The only replacement has been the alternator which failed this year. 4x4 has been flawless. The only issue is the 4 cylinder engine. This is the slowest vehicle you will ever drive, almost to the point of being dangerous when merging on expressways.

A Great Little Truck
By phil441 on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck XE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

This truck has served me well for many years. A few months ago I turned it over to my teen-age daughter to drive to college. She immediately totalled it (sheet metal) in an accident. I told my insurance adjuster I wanted it rebuilt because I knew what it was and how it had been treated. I was very willing to give up a couple thousand settlement dollars to keep this little jewel in the family.

Luv da truck
By Pat Begin on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck XE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Love the truck, I have had it for 100,000 miles now, and it's still going strong. I haven't put much money on it yet, appart from maintenance. It's very reliable, dependable, and you gotta love the look. It rides like a truck though, and the interior is very old fashionned compared to the american trucks.

love it
By edubbled on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

awesome truck, all i have to say

I bought her new
By second gear on 06/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I really don't know why everybody else has rated the truck so poorly. I have really had no problems with my truck in 170,000+ miles. Had to do the starter motor@165,000. Other than that just the maintance. Gas mileage is not the greatest 16-21 but what 4x4 does?

Almost 200000 miles!
By Scott Roe on 05/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I bought this truck about a year ago from a woman who allways followed her dealers service menu. It has been flawless. With 180000 miles it does not use or leak a drop of anything. The a/c still works. I will definetly buy another Nissan truck if this one ever quits.

Tough - Hardbody is an understatement
By Ken_D on 05/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought it new and abused it amost from day one (Dirving hard, heavy tows, not maintaining fluid change schedules etc.) Used it for cable-tv installation (very demanding on a vehicle... think pizza delivery with ladders and equipment). Only repairs, brakes a few times, clutch at 80k, starter at 110k. despite other reviews, I think comfort is not bad for a small truck.

Nuts and Guts
By steele95 on 03/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan Truck XE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

This truck is a great runner. The only thing it lacks is good gas mileage. I have made many trips from NC to PA in my truck with no complaints. I prefer the 5-speed over the a/t but still enjoy my automatic.I have done everything from Sand to Snow and this Nissan handled everything with ease. The build quality is awsome. You can't replace Nissans Steel Frames. I have 151,000 miles and hope to keep going to 500,000.