1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab Consumer Reviews 2

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

1995 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

View reviews for a specific Truck model:
Buy a dozen like it!
By tbias on 12/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

These are the best small trucks made. Only maintance done has been replacement of starter at 84000. Good gas mileage, everybody that drives or rides in it, loves the truck and wants to know what I will take for it.

Great Little Truck
By fisherbear on 11/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

My 2nd Personal Nissan Truck, I put my first one thru Hell... Pizza Delivery 4 years, Phone Book Delivery, mudding, etc... and definatly got my money's worth, it gave me well over 200,000 miles of dependable service, if you maintain them they will last a long time. A friend got well over 350,000 off of his '93 with original engine, tranny, clutch... with this new one I love taking it to Hill Country in Tx and throw it in Neutral and coast down the steep hills, get well over 75mph+ from almost a standstill on the top... beats any rollercoaster anyday..

My truck
By Jason Carlisle on 08/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I got this truck for my 16th birthday, and I will turn 18 this December. It's gotten me through a lot, including hearding cattle, being rammed by cattle, being stuck in ditches, and driving through ditchs (all body damage has been repaired). I take it camping, and hunting, I also drive it for fun through downtown with friends.

not bad
By overall good on 07/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

Bought the truck brand new in 95 and have had it ever since. Relatively few problems. Front brake calipers rusted at 110k and had to replace (about $300). Blower motor went out recently as well. I now have about 120k on it and am looking forward to having it until I put about 200k on it.

Great Truck
By Ragin' Cajun on 06/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

Bought this right out of college. great 4x4. Fun to drive. Reliable, had to redo the valves at 95k, engine runs even better now. No major problems, A/C still blows cold. Could have used more HP. The 4x4 wieght was a bit much for the 2.4L that comes in this thing. Solid quality interior(basic) and solid build. Uncomfortable on long hauls but that comes with the bench seats. Handled rock trails in Co. with no problem when I was up there. Love this truck.

Custom TRuck
By mgfella77 on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

The truck has candy apple red paint and custom interior. It also has custom rims and air bag suspention.

Great Overall Transportation
By saint711 on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

Build quality is first rate. Solid, tight,good performance, and fun to drive with 5 speed stick.

hard to fault
By Jojo on 03/04/02 18:12 PM (PST)

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

averaged 80,000mi/yr-little engine maint.-except routine-oil,filters,plugs-very owner maint friendly-5sp clutch av 175,000/change,weaknesses- could use stronger ft brakes or antilock all- around fronts had pro to lock up- brakelight sockets had tendency to lose contact- pain to replace with top& full liner