Used 1995 Nissan Truck XE Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Nissan Truck - Consumer Reviews

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab

View reviews for a specific Truck model:

An awesome truck
By schrum

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

We got this truck in '97 when it was revoked from the previous owner because he couldn't pay the payments. We have 287,000 miles on it currently and have never really had any problems on it besides a transmission going out(Due to lack of replacing fluids). It has gone all over North Carolina, and to the Beach. It is currently in poor condition due to being mistreated for so many years It is going to be fixed right back up with a new paint job, tires and some other thingss LOVE THIS TRUCK

Favorite Features

Changing gears

Suggested Improvements

Cup holders Better bulb sockets

FANTASTIC TRUCK
By 4thest8

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I purchased this truck from the second owner with 151K miles. I have driven it to 168k and had absolutely no problems with it. Installed bucket seats from a 95 Pathfinder ... recovered the headliner and installed 16" aluminum wheels and it looks like new. AC is original and will freeze you out. Engine runs smooth and quiet - especially for a 4 cyl. - and has never let me down. Small oil leak was fixed with a new valve cover gasket. This is a Colorado truck, so no rusty frame issues. If you can find one - but it. You won't be disappointed.

Favorite Features

Body style - build quality - handling - cost to operate.

Suggested Improvements

Better ride quality.

Proud Owner of a Nissan Hardbody
By Matthew

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I purchased this vehicle brand new and after 14 years of ownership, I have to say that I would not give this up. This truck is very dependable and cost of ownership can not be beaten. I have abused this vehicle more than enough times by hauling over its weight limit and towed more past its capacity and it has never failed me once. Maintainability has been very cheap. Only had to replace suspension bushings, and shocks along with the scheduled oil changes. From my standpoint, I will keep driving this truck until the wheels fall off.

Favorite Features

Awesome hauling and towing capability, driveability is great, cost of ownership is marvelous and can't be beaten, I think.

Suggested Improvements

More passing power when at highway speeds

good truck
By bellymurf

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

engine is not too peppy. driven this car for 4 years almost no repairs needed.

Favorite Features

long from front to back. very stable on a long road trip. Almost no repairs are needed over long periods of time and lots of miles. Very reliable. You can count on this truck.

Suggested Improvements

The down side to this vehicle is the suspension system.

tuff truck
By mikes xe

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have just bought a new 2005 nissan truck to replace my 1995 nissan xe- pickup...Now my 1995 has 299,000 miles on it and still runs good..I feel that I really have received my moneys-worth on this truck.. the truck still has a 5- speed that hasn't needed to ever be replaced..The rear brakes are the same...Even the AC works great!!! This has been a great truck to own and I hope that my 2005 will give me the Great service that the 1995 has brought me!!!!