1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:
FANTASTIC TRUCK
By 4thest8 on 06/14/12 10:21 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I purchased this truck from the second owner with 151K miles. I have driven it to 168k and had absolutely no problems with it. Installed bucket seats from a 95 Pathfinder ... recovered the headliner and installed 16" aluminum wheels and it looks like new. AC is original and will freeze you out. Engine runs smooth and quiet - especially for a 4 cyl. - and has never let me down. Small oil leak was fixed with a new valve cover gasket. This is a Colorado truck, so no rusty frame issues. If you can find one - but it. You won't be disappointed.

Proud Owner of a Nissan Hardbody
By Matthew on 11/16/08 03:02 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I purchased this vehicle brand new and after 14 years of ownership, I have to say that I would not give this up. This truck is very dependable and cost of ownership can not be beaten. I have abused this vehicle more than enough times by hauling over its weight limit and towed more past its capacity and it has never failed me once. Maintainability has been very cheap. Only had to replace suspension bushings, and shocks along with the scheduled oil changes. From my standpoint, I will keep driving this truck until the wheels fall off.

Great truck for cheap
By Is on 10/03/06 04:51 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

Needed a truck for regular home owner stuff. Found this a few years ago for cheap. It's been a great truck.

good truck
By bellymurf on 04/06/06 19:28 PM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

engine is not too peppy. driven this car for 4 years almost no repairs needed.

tuff truck
By mikes xe on 07/24/05 17:15 PM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have just bought a new 2005 nissan truck to replace my 1995 nissan xe- pickup...Now my 1995 has 299,000 miles on it and still runs good..I feel that I really have received my moneys-worth on this truck.. the truck still has a 5- speed that hasn't needed to ever be replaced..The rear brakes are the same...Even the AC works great!!! This has been a great truck to own and I hope that my 2005 will give me the Great service that the 1995 has brought me!!!!

Great all-around Compact Truck
By Perrin66 on 12/16/04 20:17 PM (PST)

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I love to 4X4, and this little beast does great. The gearing in 4Lo is perfect for the windy little 2.4L. Gas mileage is about as good as it gets (drive her easy and you get 300+ miles per tank) but if you want to play in the mudd, then well, don't expect more than 17. The engine is reliable (I like to think of it as just the right truck for taking a camping trip). Me, my beautiful wife, our important gear in the rear extended cab, and the rest of it in the back. Heck, you can even sleep in the bed (and for you all who can't hold it through the night, it does have a plastic liner;) All-in-all, you've got a fantastic Go anywhere truck that has more power than the other 4 bangers offered in 95.

Great Truck!
By sb27 on 09/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have owned a 1995 Nissan truck for 7 years. I just can't say enough about it. It has been a wonderful pickup. I have put 202,000 miles on it. It has only had minor mechanical problems. In fact the most expensive repair has been 1 clutch replacement ($500). It still runs and drives as good as it did when I purchased it. I will be trading it in soon for another Nissan truck. Again I just can't praise it enough.

nissanpickup
By goodtruck on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

This truck has been bulletproof. The only replacement has been the alternator which failed this year. 4x4 has been flawless. The only issue is the 4 cylinder engine. This is the slowest vehicle you will ever drive, almost to the point of being dangerous when merging on expressways.

Almost 200000 miles!
By Scott Roe on 05/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I bought this truck about a year ago from a woman who allways followed her dealers service menu. It has been flawless. With 180000 miles it does not use or leak a drop of anything. The a/c still works. I will definetly buy another Nissan truck if this one ever quits.

Tough - Hardbody is an understatement
By Ken_D on 05/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought it new and abused it amost from day one (Dirving hard, heavy tows, not maintaining fluid change schedules etc.) Used it for cable-tv installation (very demanding on a vehicle... think pizza delivery with ladders and equipment). Only repairs, brakes a few times, clutch at 80k, starter at 110k. despite other reviews, I think comfort is not bad for a small truck.