1995 Nissan Truck Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:
best truck ever
By traveling nurseaid on 10/02/09 17:54 PM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck Extended Cab XE 2dr Extended Cab SB

Have driven this truck in lots of terrain, highway and city and just love it. I don't have a heavy foot, except on a very straight empty stretch of highway and I average 28 MPG on highway. Not bad for a truck. Have 160000 miles on it and only exchanged the drive belts and battery and the tires, and of course the oil. I am looking at buying a newer car, but when I hear that 32 mpg in a sedan is considered great gas mileage I step back. I can almost get this in my PU truck. Been in several accidents, three times rear ended, once a seven car pile up on the freeway, with my kids in the extended cab. We were the only ones driving away. I feel very safe in it. Handles great, has small turn radius.

Very dependable little truck
By fortykin on 05/03/05 23:20 PM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck Extended Cab XE 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this truck new and have been very pleased with it. It's rather basic with it's 4 cyl and 5-speed but it carries itself very well and is good on gas (26 hwy-same as when I bought it.). I've done little than routine maintenance and the only "big" dollar items I've bought have been a pair of front brake rotors at about 165,000. It's never been in a mechanic's shop. My kids can ride in the back with ease, but they will soon be outgrowing that. I'm scoping out a later model Nissan with more creature comforts but will probably keep this one since it'll probably never wear out and no one will give me what I think it's worth.