1995 Nissan Truck Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:
Great Truck
By NE Truck on 11/21/09 19:24 PM (PST)

1995 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Bought it with 89K miles in 2001. I have 198K miles as of 11/2009. V6 burns NO oil, but leaks alittle. Auto trans was newly rebuilt when I bought it in 2001. Auto trans are a weak link so I put in a trans cooler the first week and have had no problems. 100% reliable truck. I replaced the exhaust studs(weak link) when I changed the timing belts at 100K as a matter of routine. I change the oil(Mobile 1) every 5K miles and all fluids every 50K. Water pump went at 180K all elts still original. SE model has everything and everything still work like new. Body starting to rust due to NH salt in winter. Will by a Frontier when this one goes.

Best model ever designed
By Jason on 03/29/06 16:30 PM (PST)

1995 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

0 problems in 196,000 miles except cracked exhaust manifold, i've worked the truck hard rev 6000 rpm for considerable time, also drove in city, interstate and tough offroad. I get 17- 21 mpg. I will not ever sell, transmission will work better with extra cooler installed. VG3.0 is a great engine, just change oil and spark plugs the rest will work forever!!! Whoever requested push button 4x4 is wrong, best thing is shifting into it!!

tenn dude
By TENN DUDE on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Great, dependable truck. Little workhorse. Have had no problems with it. Biggest complaint is bad fuel mileage.

love it
By edubbled on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

awesome truck, all i have to say

I bought her new
By second gear on 06/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I really don't know why everybody else has rated the truck so poorly. I have really had no problems with my truck in 170,000+ miles. Had to do the starter motor@165,000. Other than that just the maintance. Gas mileage is not the greatest 16-21 but what 4x4 does?

Nissan Truck to last
By Rick Thompson on 01/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I have had no problems with the truck, the only sore spot is under powered and the gas mileage @ 16 city and 18 highway. Otherwise a good buy!

Nissan P/U
By dlykke on 12/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

150k, 0 problems It's pulled trailers across the country and never skips a beat. Somewhat weak in power but very smooth motor. I get 19mpg hwy or city.

Nissan not what it used to be
By Jerry on 07/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I have owned my SE-V6 over 7 years since new. I have become fed up with the many quirks that have cropped up since it was only 2 years old and had 11000 mi at that time. I have owned 8 Nissans in that 16 years and this will be my last. Nissan's quality and dependability have steadily gone downhill for years. Remember, there is a reason why their sales never come near Toyota and Honda.