1995 Nissan Truck - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:
Love this picktup!!
By Niblik on 08/04/09 12:17 PM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck XE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this pickup with 14000 miles and it now has 214000 miles. This pickup runs better with weight in the back. So smooth. I have replaced a few items, like a/c compressor, timing belt, alternator and that is about it. It still has the original muffler and clutch!! Very well built vehicle. Best vehicle I have ever owned. Although, I am thinking of getting a full size pickup and might end up selling this in the near future. Check Craig's List in the future in you want it.

Truly tough truck
By Hard Hardbody on 07/24/06 09:27 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck XE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I have owned this truck for about six years, and have added an additional 100k to the original 85,000 miles. I have been in two wrecks with it, and sent both of the other vehicles away on flatbed wreckers before I drove this truck to the body shop. TRULY a HARD body. Holds its value too. I was shocked to find out that after the last wreck with 185,000 miles and 11 years behind it the insurance company did NOT total it. They did over 2000 dollars of repairs to it. It just keeps on going and going, and going! I wish they would bring it back into production, as I really hate the Frontier. Only toy trucks are built with plastic.

By T Jones on 03/10/05 23:03 PM (PST)

1995 Nissan Truck XE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

Bought it brand new in Sep 1995. Currently have over 200,000 miles. I have no complaints on the reliability and mechanical performance of my nissan. I seem to get a little better gas mileage, approximately 22 mpg, after I put in a K&N air filter. And I would agree with the other reviewers' in that a cupholder would have been nice. Being that I am 6'2", it would have been nicer to have a bit more leg room.

Super reliable, great looks!
By hellow on 04/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck XE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I love this truck! I'll probably keep this p/u forever because it will probably run forever. Lots of power--it really takes off when you hit the gas. Surprisingly good gas mileage, even for an auto. Very few problems--only the alternator has been replaced, and had some minor electrical problems w/ the tail lights--replaced those and it's been excellent ever since.

A Great Little Truck
By phil441 on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck XE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

This truck has served me well for many years. A few months ago I turned it over to my teen-age daughter to drive to college. She immediately totalled it (sheet metal) in an accident. I told my insurance adjuster I wanted it rebuilt because I knew what it was and how it had been treated. I was very willing to give up a couple thousand settlement dollars to keep this little jewel in the family.

fast enough to woop a civic
By yo mama on 12/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan Truck XE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

i used to rase my truck a lot and this truck put up with all the high reving and hard turning i have done with it even on top of that it worked caring loads to the dump or hauling building projects around and even made plenty of trips to georgia from florida with all that work it completed it still lasts me thoughover all the truck has been put through a lot