1995 Nissan Truck - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:
FANTASTIC TRUCK
By 4thest8 on 06/14/12 10:21 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I purchased this truck from the second owner with 151K miles. I have driven it to 168k and had absolutely no problems with it. Installed bucket seats from a 95 Pathfinder ... recovered the headliner and installed 16" aluminum wheels and it looks like new. AC is original and will freeze you out. Engine runs smooth and quiet - especially for a 4 cyl. - and has never let me down. Small oil leak was fixed with a new valve cover gasket. This is a Colorado truck, so no rusty frame issues. If you can find one - but it. You won't be disappointed.

Proud Owner of a Nissan Hardbody
By Matthew on 11/16/08 03:02 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I purchased this vehicle brand new and after 14 years of ownership, I have to say that I would not give this up. This truck is very dependable and cost of ownership can not be beaten. I have abused this vehicle more than enough times by hauling over its weight limit and towed more past its capacity and it has never failed me once. Maintainability has been very cheap. Only had to replace suspension bushings, and shocks along with the scheduled oil changes. From my standpoint, I will keep driving this truck until the wheels fall off.

good truck
By bellymurf on 04/06/06 19:28 PM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

engine is not too peppy. driven this car for 4 years almost no repairs needed.

tuff truck
By mikes xe on 07/24/05 17:15 PM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have just bought a new 2005 nissan truck to replace my 1995 nissan xe- pickup...Now my 1995 has 299,000 miles on it and still runs good..I feel that I really have received my moneys-worth on this truck.. the truck still has a 5- speed that hasn't needed to ever be replaced..The rear brakes are the same...Even the AC works great!!! This has been a great truck to own and I hope that my 2005 will give me the Great service that the 1995 has brought me!!!!

Great Truck!
By sb27 on 09/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have owned a 1995 Nissan truck for 7 years. I just can't say enough about it. It has been a wonderful pickup. I have put 202,000 miles on it. It has only had minor mechanical problems. In fact the most expensive repair has been 1 clutch replacement ($500). It still runs and drives as good as it did when I purchased it. I will be trading it in soon for another Nissan truck. Again I just can't praise it enough.

Tough - Hardbody is an understatement
By Ken_D on 05/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought it new and abused it amost from day one (Dirving hard, heavy tows, not maintaining fluid change schedules etc.) Used it for cable-tv installation (very demanding on a vehicle... think pizza delivery with ladders and equipment). Only repairs, brakes a few times, clutch at 80k, starter at 110k. despite other reviews, I think comfort is not bad for a small truck.

Great Little Truck
By fisherbear on 11/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

My 2nd Personal Nissan Truck, I put my first one thru Hell... Pizza Delivery 4 years, Phone Book Delivery, mudding, etc... and definatly got my money's worth, it gave me well over 200,000 miles of dependable service, if you maintain them they will last a long time. A friend got well over 350,000 off of his '93 with original engine, tranny, clutch... with this new one I love taking it to Hill Country in Tx and throw it in Neutral and coast down the steep hills, get well over 75mph+ from almost a standstill on the top... beats any rollercoaster anyday..

My truck
By Jason Carlisle on 08/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I got this truck for my 16th birthday, and I will turn 18 this December. It's gotten me through a lot, including hearding cattle, being rammed by cattle, being stuck in ditches, and driving through ditchs (all body damage has been repaired). I take it camping, and hunting, I also drive it for fun through downtown with friends.

Custom TRuck
By mgfella77 on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

The truck has candy apple red paint and custom interior. It also has custom rims and air bag suspention.

Great Overall Transportation
By saint711 on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

Build quality is first rate. Solid, tight,good performance, and fun to drive with 5 speed stick.