Used 1995 Nissan Truck XE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Nissan Truck - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:

Best car I've ever owned!
By Matt

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

My dad bought the 95 Nissan truck for $10,500 in 1996 when I was 16 years old. In 2006 he gave it to me, and now at 34 years old, I still drive it everyday as my primary vehicle to and from work. Currently it has 180,000 miles on it and is showing no signs of slowing down. Besides routine maintenance and replacements, in almost 10 years I've only replaced the starter and power steering pump. Everything still works, including the tape deck, A/C, heater, speakers. I wax her twice a year and the paint has held its own with no signs of rust. Blue Book estimates this car is only worth about $1,500. To me, I know I can get several more years out of her. My son is five, and I'm thinking I might be able to give it to him when he turns 16. If you can find one, buy it!

An awesome truck
By schrum

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

We got this truck in '97 when it was revoked from the previous owner because he couldn't pay the payments. We have 287,000 miles on it currently and have never really had any problems on it besides a transmission going out(Due to lack of replacing fluids). It has gone all over North Carolina, and to the Beach. It is currently in poor condition due to being mistreated for so many years It is going to be fixed right back up with a new paint job, tires and some other thingss LOVE THIS TRUCK

Changing gears

Cup holders Better bulb sockets

FANTASTIC TRUCK
By 4thest8

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I purchased this truck from the second owner with 151K miles. I have driven it to 168k and had absolutely no problems with it. Installed bucket seats from a 95 Pathfinder ... recovered the headliner and installed 16" aluminum wheels and it looks like new. AC is original and will freeze you out. Engine runs smooth and quiet - especially for a 4 cyl. - and has never let me down. Small oil leak was fixed with a new valve cover gasket. This is a Colorado truck, so no rusty frame issues. If you can find one - but it. You won't be disappointed.

Body style - build quality - handling - cost to operate.

Better ride quality.

Proud Owner of a Nissan Hardbody
By Matthew

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I purchased this vehicle brand new and after 14 years of ownership, I have to say that I would not give this up. This truck is very dependable and cost of ownership can not be beaten. I have abused this vehicle more than enough times by hauling over its weight limit and towed more past its capacity and it has never failed me once. Maintainability has been very cheap. Only had to replace suspension bushings, and shocks along with the scheduled oil changes. From my standpoint, I will keep driving this truck until the wheels fall off.

Awesome hauling and towing capability, driveability is great, cost of ownership is marvelous and can't be beaten, I think.

More passing power when at highway speeds

good truck
By bellymurf

1995 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

engine is not too peppy. driven this car for 4 years almost no repairs needed.

long from front to back. very stable on a long road trip. Almost no repairs are needed over long periods of time and lots of miles. Very reliable. You can count on this truck.

The down side to this vehicle is the suspension system.