Hardbody Rocks
By Bernie on
1994 Nissan Truck SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB
I wanted to write this review as I read several before buying this truck. I've owned an 83,89 and 95 Nissan p/u and this is by far the best. This body style is outstanding and I like looking over the hood when I drive it. Currently with 90000 miles I thought it was a risk but after putting an additional 1500 miles on it through ice, mud and snow I would recommend this truck for performance minus comfort due to no cup holder-more than a slight inconvenience. I put 180000 on my 89 p/u and my goal is to put at least 250000 on this one. I makes more sense to repair a great style truck than to own a new one. Gas mileage could be better but with a 94 fun truck, who really cares. Buy one.
Favorite Features
Body style is the best feature especially with the 4X4 and factory sun roof. I like the interior but it is noisy. The seats and interior like new. Parts are readily available. The interior is roomy but yet you feel in control of the vehicle. Dash is perfect for gauges/radio/light control.
Suggested Improvements
V-6 is tight and routine maintenance at home is not easy. I would like to see a timing chain and not a belt(although parts are available including water pump for under 100 bucks)but I haven't replaced it yet. No cup holder is a pain. Electric operated sun/moon roof.