1994 Nissan Truck - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:
For 215,000.. It still goes
By MrMIKE on 04/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Truck XE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

215,000 miles and going.. Very reliable.. Very minimal power loss over the years. Minor repairs have been made to the vehicle, but very little considering the mileage. Would definatly buy another..

Greeeaat Lil Truck
By albrennan on 02/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

This one owner truck has 140000 miles and still keeps on truckin'. Religous about changing oil. Only real item that has failed was the clutch. That was replaced at 133,000 miles. However this truck can only be used for light hauling and is not in the swank lookin catagory. But for a homeowner who does all their own home maintenance, it gets the job done, with less gas, less maintenance and less up front costs.

great truck
By glarson2 on 01/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

I don't have much to say. My wife bought the truck in '97. Since then, I've changed the oil every 3000, changed brake pads & shoes, changed wiper blades and that's it. We now have 80,000 miles on it, and I have had to do absolutely nothing else. It runs perfectly.

Great little truck
By wpolsen on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I've got 115,000 miles on it so far, and the only thing I've had to do is change the water pump once. GREAT LITTLE TRUCK!! I'll buy another one when this one wears out, but I have freinds who have over 200,000 on the same model truck, so I don't think I'll be giving this one up soon! It's not a FUN car, but it's solid and reliable. For somebody who just a basic truck this is a great deal.

nice truck
By jdsjklahaklh on 11/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

This truck keeps going no matter what I do to it. The best thing is that this truck easily beats my brother-in-laws trucks, a chevy and a dodge.

1994 Nissan Half-Ton XE
By analogfoo on 11/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I purchased my Nissan truck brand new, and have driven it now for 8 years. I can tell you after 235,000 miles this is a very reliable truck. Although the truck doesn't have lots of interior room and the crash test isn't the greatest in the world, I find that for the money I paid for it ($11,000), it was the best vehicle I have ever owned. This truck is also fairly easy to work on yourself, for those do-it- yourself guys and gals.

I like it.
By Jh on 10/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Truck XE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

A low cost truck without much luxery but incredible utility and reliability. In eight years and 80,000 miles nothing has ever broken and the truck still looks new inside and has no rattles.

A Good'un
By Doug on 10/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Extended Cab SB

Reliable, tough, excellent transportation.

A Good'un
By doug on 10/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Extended Cab SB

Reliable, tough, excellent transportation.

What a truck!
By janderson on 07/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Extended Cab SB

Purchased new in '94, this truck has been everything we could have asked of an inexpensive compact pickup. Through 8 1/2 years and approximately 160,000 miles the truck has survived all we could throw at it and asked for almost nothing in return. ALL drivetrain components are original. Engine, transmission and differential are all untouched. A heater blower motor, one set of tune- up parts, front brake pads, a battery and battery terminals, a set of belts, and regular oil changes are the extent of the maintenance and repairs (it currently needs a speedometer and a tailgate latch).