1994 Nissan Truck Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:
Timex/Energizer Bunny ? No Contest
By Smitty (Smithsonian) on 10/20/09 18:44 PM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

Go Smitty GO 281k miles and still going a 100 miles a day to work and back. My major repairs have been a starter at 140k and a water pump at 230k. I bought this baby new in 94 and Smitty is more then I could ever have hoped for. Smitty is MY HERO. I change the fluids and Smitty runs.....did I mention that I get 27 miles to the gallon ? Oh I guess I did...see u around. Forever Smitty

Great Basic Truck
By Engineer on 02/04/09 20:26 PM (PST)

1994 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

The Nissan Hardbody pickup performs all the requirements of a truck well. It cost me so little money that when I look at this truck I see a luxury car in the bank. This truck is so basic, I did have to customize it a little to make it more enjoyable, such as adding a tonneau cover, radio, a ball on the bumper, air shocks, rims, and cup holders.

Great Compact Truck
By Michael on 12/25/05 14:29 PM (PST)

1994 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I purchased my 1994 Nissan truck new and it now has 267,000 miles on it. I haven't had to do that much to it besides the normal routine tune-ups, brake job, clutch. It's never left me stranded and I trust it even now with so many miles. The A/C still blows cold and the engine still purrs down the road with plenty of power for a four banger. I'm a true believer in these old hard bodies. Party at my house when she turns 300,000 miles.

Perfect truck
By Chris on 12/05/05 19:13 PM (PST)

1994 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I think that the 94'XE Nissan Pickup is not only the coolest truck, but the most durable truck iv'e had. It takes a beating and keeps giving, it handles the dirt roads by my house with performance handling

Nasty Little Truck
By BGL on 12/01/05 17:52 PM (PST)

1994 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I've got nothing but love for this truck. I'm a landscape gardener and I've hauled loads of mulch, stone, gravel, topsoil and plants in excess of 1500 lbs (sometimes even more than that) consistently for 5 years. I'm not that great on maintenance, but this truck is rock solid. It lost an alternator at 90K and that's all. Nothing else has needed replacement. I've driven it across the country and back as well. She's getting tired, with 155K, so I'm going to retire her and buy a 97 or 98. I've also got a 94 Toyota P/U and it can't handle weight like the Nissy.

'lil Nice'an
By JerryB40666 on 07/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought the truck new and have 120,000 miles on it. It has never let me down, literally the only things replaced on the truck are the shocks, front brake pads (both at the 100,000 mile mark), regular spark plugs and wires and oil/filter changes. The performance above 3000 RPM is great. Good fuel economy. I would like more interior room so I think I'll get a full-size truck next time, but if you want a truck that keeps on running for very little money this is the one for you. Gas, oil and all maintenance items have cost me less than $.06 per mile, an unbelievably low cost in today's economy.

Great Truck!!
By Truck on 12/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Truck Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought this truck with 211,000 on it..now has 245,000...incredible truck!! I put over 500 miles a week on it since I bought it in Nov. 02..It just keeps on goin...only thing I do is change the oil religiously...the previous owner took great car of it..wax it and change the oil and the truck is amazing...when this one dies I'll by another!!

Rock and Roll!
By Marco Polio on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I've had this truck for almost a year and it gets the job done. It gets about 18 MPG, which is pretty good for a truck like this, but the 4 cyl. is lacking power. Especially with a trailer behind you. Interior design is way better than the earlier model, but everything else is identical. That doesnt matter because this truck is totally reliable, with no repairs and Im at over 142,000 miles!

Great Little Truck!
By kgcounts on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought my truck in 95 and have over 108,000 miles on it. The only mechanical trouble was a leak in the intake gasket, water pump, and problems caused by incompetent mechanics. Gas milage isn't bad. I get around 23 mpg with a heavy foot. The dollar per mile cost of this truck makes it a terrific buy!

Greeeaat Lil Truck
By albrennan on 02/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Truck Regular Cab XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

This one owner truck has 140000 miles and still keeps on truckin'. Religous about changing oil. Only real item that has failed was the clutch. That was replaced at 133,000 miles. However this truck can only be used for light hauling and is not in the swank lookin catagory. But for a homeowner who does all their own home maintenance, it gets the job done, with less gas, less maintenance and less up front costs.