1994 Nissan Truck Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:
spark plug record
By jasman4 on 01/27/13 10:35 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

Bought this truck new in '94 and have driven it almost everyday since. 325,000 miles so far. Two starters and one water pump. No timing belts yet. Finally felt I needed a tuneup at 320,000 miles and the mechanic replaced the well worn original sparkplugs. 22 mpg average.

Not Sure I Agree With Other Reviewers
By 94' SE V6 Ext. Cab on 12/05/06 09:39 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

The problems I’ve had are as follows: intermittent starting problem and too high of idle or too low. When ignition problem first occurred, trouble shot it down to a bad solenoid. Replaced it and the problem went away for a few years. Now it’s back. Starting problem occurs mostly during summer months. The idle problem hasn’t been diagnosed. The radio doesn't work in stereo. All 4 spkrs have gone bad. As far as parts replaced - all belts, clutch (100K), O2 sensor (119K), front shocks (100K), battery, tires, front brake pads and calipers, rear shoes. Currently leaks gear oil from rear transmission seal. But the interior has hardly any squeaks. Road noise at HWY speeds is deafening.

My truck
By Jen W on 04/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I recomend this truck, it is very sharp looking and is very reliable. I perfere this truck over chev or ford