1994 Nissan Truck - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:
Tough and slow.
By Robcuda67 on 04/26/09 15:08 PM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Extended Cab SB

I myself just rebuilt the engine in my truck after 280,000 miles. Before I had this truck I owned an 87 dodge pickup, it's faster than the dodges 318 v8 but not by much, the gas mileage isn't the much nether either, at least not what I expected. The five speed was a plus for me, seeing the I'm 17 years old. The only con is there is no weight on the back end, when it's wet outside my truck fishtails and spins out so easy, but it's a good truck to learn how to drive in.

A Truck That Keeps on Trucking
By Nissan Owner on 05/09/07 13:52 PM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Extended Cab SB

This is one truck that keeps on trucking. My dad bought this truck when I was in the third or fourth grade used, for about $10K, I am now in my freshman year of college and I now own of the truck. The only things that have been done to the truck is regular maintenance, oil, tires, hoses, brakes, bearings, etc. That and an a/c clutch, and now a new speedometer. This thing has been through the ringer, it now has over a 173K miles. It has been wrecked, and only sustained cosmetic damage, and keeps going. It has hydroplaned and slammed into a curb and still no major damage except a front end alignment. This is one truck that keeps on trucking and will not die.

Great Truck/Totalled
By CtalonII on 09/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Extended Cab SB

I loved this truck and would recommend a Nissan to everyone. I had the truck until four days ago when my daughter totalled it in an accident. Ran great, plenty of room and the automatice transmission was fine. I had planned on keeping it another five years.

1994 Nissan 2WD XE
By timonier on 02/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Extended Cab SB

This truck just keeps on going. Did some basic tune-up items when I got it (belts, wires, etc.) and it runs great. heats up very fast on cold days. Moves loads like a champ.

Good Truck
By Trucklover on 07/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought my truck brand new in 1994 and it now has 160,000 miles on the odometer. The only problems it had were the two times it wouldn't start. Both times it was a faulty electronic ignition module. Very decent power to haul a bed full of stuff. Great low end torque. Great handling. I would buy another Nissan truck.

A Good'un
By doug on 10/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Extended Cab SB

Reliable, tough, excellent transportation.

A Good'un
By Doug on 10/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Extended Cab SB

Reliable, tough, excellent transportation.

What a truck!
By janderson on 07/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Truck XE 2dr Extended Cab SB

Purchased new in '94, this truck has been everything we could have asked of an inexpensive compact pickup. Through 8 1/2 years and approximately 160,000 miles the truck has survived all we could throw at it and asked for almost nothing in return. ALL drivetrain components are original. Engine, transmission and differential are all untouched. A heater blower motor, one set of tune- up parts, front brake pads, a battery and battery terminals, a set of belts, and regular oil changes are the extent of the maintenance and repairs (it currently needs a speedometer and a tailgate latch).