1993 Nissan Truck Consumer Review: Love this Truck!

1993 Nissan Truck - Consumer Review

Love this Truck!
By Ostrling on

1993 Nissan Truck SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I have had many cars and trucks but I really just like driving my Nissan. It has been a very dependable and reliable friend over the years. It's outlasted two wifes! Great engine, excellent build quality, fantastic off road capability, comfortable seats and overall a nice looking rig. Highly recommended. The bed is 6'8", longer than most. If you put a top on it you can sleep in back easily making weekend trips to the beach or mountains fun and economical. Try it, you'll like it!

Favorite Features

Excellent 4x4 capability takes me anywhere, safely and reliably. Nothing stops my Nissan. I love to drive it in snow storms. Great suspension, good low end torque, low gear transfer case and full locking axle up front. Indestructible engine. No rattles or squeaks after 15 years.

Suggested Improvements

Could've put a cup holder inside! Its ok, I bought an aftermarket center console at walmart for $20 that fit right in and has four cup holders. A bit better mileage would also be welcome. It's decent at 15-18 overall, but wish it were more like 25 or so.