Used 1993 Nissan Truck Base Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Nissan Truck - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:

Most Helpful|
herculon of a little truck
By mac

1993 Nissan Truck Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

owed since new had 14 miles when my father brought home. The best small pick up ever seen no doubt about it, pulls down low and midway, plenty of torque for passing in fifth gear at highway speeds, has some fenderwell bed rust but its a truck, built to drive not look pretty all day, and has never had valve cover off, only recent waterpump and belts, uses no oil and leaks none, best money ever spent.

Favorite Features

engine, drive and ride, very very durable, performance, small version of a hemi head

Suggested Improvements

frame rails tend to rust, and or bed of truck

BEST TRUCK IN THE WORLD
By wade matkins

1993 Nissan Truck Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

This is the most reliable truck on the planet. I have owned this vehicle since 1993 and have not turned a bolt on it. In 2007 I replaced the original belts! Of coarse I have put 3 or 4 batteries on it over the years, hey they were not made by Nissan. Its not like a lot of older cars and trucks on the road were the air, heater, Windows, or doors don't work right. Everything on my truck works perfectly and always has! I am sad because I was hit by another car last week and it totaled my truck... My insurance company is going to give me $1001 dollars for it. I would never be able to replace a truck like that. So I had them to release the truck to me. I plan to just try to get it back on the road.

Favorite Features

So many vehicles after the age of 5 years start having problems and have to be in the shop. As the years add up the more and more money and repair you have coming. An some say of coarse that's just the way it is, but I say no buy a Nissan!That is my favorite feature.

Suggested Improvements

The styling inside and out.

great little truck
By TJ

1993 Nissan Truck Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have 428000+ miles on this truck other than replacing 5 speed trans its been a great working, fishing, towing, hauling, and daily driven 25mpg vehicle. Wish more vehicles were built this well.

Favorite Features

engine performance, very cold air conditioning

Suggested Improvements

body (truck bed)integrity

Reliable Truck
By Good LittleTruck

1993 Nissan Truck Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have had no trouble since I purchased this truck in 1992. It has been completely reliable. It gets great gas mileage, and has been a great vehicle.

Favorite Features

Great gas mileage,

Best vehicle I ever have owned
By SteveS

1993 Nissan Truck Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have owned over 12 vehicles, Ford, GM, Dodge, Honda and a newer Nissan. However this 93 truck is the most reliable one of the bunch. It has been in 3 accidents, driven over 170K miles and I have put in under $1,000 in overall maintenance costs to include oil & tires. I would buy one if looking for solid transportation.