1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:
Dependable
By Agator82 on 01/18/10 16:33 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab 2dr Extended Cab SB

my Dad purchased this truck new from the dealership in 1993, and after 15 years decided to pass it on with 180,000 miles. All I can say is great truck. Had its first brake job at 201,000; clutch at 194,000. Two starters, but not much else. I will keep this one for a long time.

TOUGH
By Jason on 01/23/09 20:11 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab 2dr Extended Cab SB

I've had my hardbody since I got out of school, gave it H*&& since. Got 250k on it and it still starts every time, runs as good as the day I got it with 124k. Had to put a couple trannys in it but like I said, I drive the heck out of it. Very tough engine, takes beating after beating but always changed oil on time.

Just keeps on going.....
By Ponyboy on 05/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab 2dr Extended Cab SB

Bought my pick-up used in 1996. I have since then racked-up 180,000 miles on the odometer! The ONLY thing I have ever had to replace was an ignition relay (twice), and that only cost $15 each time. My truck is a five speed, and I have never had to replace the clutch! Nobody believes me, but the original clutch is still in it! The engine still runs strong, does not leak, and does not smoke. With regular maintenance (like I've always performed) I wonder just how long it will last?! Great job Nissan! This is quality construction!

Dependable Nissan Truck
By khager on 07/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab 2dr Extended Cab SB

Only problem I have had with this Truck is the Clutch interlock relay has gone out 3 times once was under warranty. twice I had to buy it for $15 not bad.